U Visa Immigration Lawyer
Our firm’s main goal is to provide expert and aggressive legal representation with Integrity in action in the following matters:
Victims of Criminal Activity (U Visa)
The U visa-Nonimmigrant status- is reserved for those that are victims of mental and physical abuse that aid law enforcement in the investigation of criminal activity. You may need a U Visa Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix if your issue aligns with this.
The U-Visa was created to strengthen and prosecute cases of domestic violence, Sexual Assault, Human Trafficking, and other crimes.
CONTACT A U Visa Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A U NONIMMIGRANT VISA IF:
- You are the victim of reported criminal activity and/or have suffered physical or mental abuse from being a victim of physical activity.
- You have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse as a result of having been a victim of criminal activity.
- You have information pertaining to the criminal
- You aid law enforcement in the investigation and prosecution of said crime.
- The crime violated US laws and/or occurred in the United States.
- You are able to enter the United States .
If you are under the age of 16 or unable to provide information due to a disability, a guardian may provide the information about the crime on your behalf.
If you are not admissible, you should contact a U Visa Immigration Lawyer here in Phoenix to help you apply for a waiver on a Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Non immigrant.
Qualifying Criminal Activities:
- Abusive Sexual Contact
- Domestic Violence
- False Imprisonment
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Felonious Assault
- Fraud in Foreign Labor Contracting
- Involuntary Servitude
- Obstruction of Justice
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Exploitation
- Slave Trade
- Witness Tampering
- Unlawful Criminal Restraint
- Other Related Crimes*†
- *Includes any similar activity where the elements of the crime are substantially similar.
- **Contact a U Visa Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix if it includes any similar activity where the elements of the crime are substantially similar.
- *†Also contact a U Visa Immigration Lawyer if it includes attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation to commit any of the above and other related crimes.
Call our team of experts at CIMA Law Group today at (623) 377-4191 to make an appointment to talk to a U Visa Immigration Lawyer here in Phoenix and evaluate your case for you.